Friday, July 6, 2012

Our first u/s

We had our first u/s today at 5 weeks 5 days, very early for an u/s but the doctor wanted to make sure the pregnancy implanted and was growing in the right spot. We did not see the heartbeat yet because it was too soon but we did see two sacs! Yep, two! We are currently expecting twins, of course my doctor had to be on the cautious side and tell me not to get too excited until I see both heartbeats but that when I see them that we have a 95% chance they will both make it to the end. So we go back for u/s # 2 on July 17th, I will be 7 weeks and 2 days at that time and I really pray we see two beautiful flickering heartbeats!

Sickness is starting to really kick in for me, not so much in the morning, actually I feel the best when I first wake up, but late evening and night are the worst, I remember it being that way with Jacob too. I am tired constantly, no matter how much sleep I get, I need more. I am turned off by a lot of food I normally love and am nauseous when I haven't eaten in awhile, over all I am feeling quite blah but its completely welcomed! I am so incredibly blessed that I will take whatever comes along with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment