Sunday, July 1, 2012

Second beta is in!

I forgot to post on Friday when I got my second beta in but the second was 1920! Wowsers, that more than doubled in 48 hours, twins maybe? I will be blessed either way but I'd be delighted if both my embryos made it. I just made the announcement to everyone on FB, we were going to wait until the first u/s or until we seen the heartbeat/s but my betas are rising beautifully and I am feeling pretty yucky already so I felt secure enough to announce it, I am overwhelmed by all the loving comments from friends and family. We also went for a visit to James grandma's over the weekend and shared the good news with her, she is very happy for us :).

We have our first u/s next Friday at 8:30am, it will probably be too soon to see the heartbeat/s as I'll only be 5 weeks 5 days but my RE wants to make sure the baby/ies are in the right spot and that all looks well, we'll have a second u/s a week or so later to see the heartbeat/s, we have about a 50/50 chance of being able to tell if we have 1 or 2 babies next Friday, some say they seen it as soon as 4.5 weeks, others not until 7 weeks, so we'll see, hoping we'll be able to tell.

It still hasn't quite sunk in that we're pregnant, I don't know when it will feel real, hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment