Sunday, June 10, 2012

Egg retrieval date is in!

I meant to update yesterday but I've been so busy, we have an egg retrieval date! Monday (tomorrow) at 11:00am. I went in Saturday morning to see that my follies grew quite a bit in 24 hours, I have at least 11 over 16mm and several smaller ones around 13-14mm that may catch up but due to my E2 levels being way up, they decided to have me trigger with ovidrel at 11:45pm last night, they are trying to avoid OHSS, they also had me take another last dose of 150 IU of follistim with the ovidrel.

I just got a call from the anesthesiologist who explained what I will be going through. I am quite uncomfortable off and on at this point, not too bad on cramps but bloated, I am having to wear sundresses daily because anything on my waist is uncomfortable, I am a bit nausous and having a hard time getting comfy at night because I am a stomach sleeper, but I have to remember this will all be worth it in the end!

Well, thats all I have to update at this point, I will let you know tomorrow how many eggs we get, praying for good quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment