Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our egg transfer is done

Sorry for the lack of posting, I have been so consumed by everything lately and I've been trying to get lots of rest. We got to Augusta around 9:30am for a 9:45am transfer on Saturday the 16th, we were told that only 3 of our 8 embies made it to blast, one excellent AA quality and two good BB quality, they transferred the AA and the better of the two BB and wanted to watch the 3rd BB to see how it grew to day 6, one of the 8 embies completely arrested and the other 4 had little hope to grow much more, but I was still holding out hope for them and my 3rd blast to grow well to day 6, here we are right before egg transfer, this is not my best look but its what 3 hours of sleep, no make up, a hair net, and a hospital gown gets you :)








And this is me right before they placed my beautiful embryo's in my uterus :)

And these are my precious babies :)
AA quality on the left, my BB on the right

And here they are placed in my uterus, there is a little circle around them

Embryo's safely in my uterus, snuggle in babies!





No comments:

Post a Comment