Saturday, June 23, 2012

I am completely humbled by my Savior's Grace

Well we took a pregnancy test at 8:00am this morning and we got a beautiful BFP! I am in complete shock, awe, and most of all humbled before my Lord and Savior! I feel happy, excited, nervous, and unworthy of such blessings all at the same time. I am so happy that my 30 months of trying to conceive a second time have come to an end but at the same time I am nervous in this delicate stage of pregnancy, not even quite 4 weeks, so I fear for the safety of my sweet baby/babies in my womb, I will feel so much better when I see the heartbeat/s and see him/her/them on ultrasound, here are my tests from this morning, 7dp5dt.



It is quite surreal, it hasn't fully sunk in, 30 long, painful months and we've been blessed, Jacob is going to be a big brother! Thank you so much to my dear heavenly father Jesus Christ, thank you for hearing my prayers and blessing me with the desires of my heart, I am over the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment